FAQ's For Restaurant Marketing
Restaurant marketing is the process of getting people to visit your restaurants.
- Done correctly it Increases ROI and the bottom line
- More covers and Online orders
- Collect Data i.e. Emails-birthdays-anniversary dates
- A means to get guests in for special occasions
- Creates brand loyalty
- Bring in new and lost guests
- targeted offers that are measurable and trackable
- Mobile friendly site
- Awesome pictures of your delicious food and staff
- Pics of guests having a good time
- Menu with pictures broken up into sections
- Clear call to action above the fold(top of website) i.e. order here, reservations, join our VIP CLUB
- Way to easily send emails and texts for specials and offers
- Way to send reminders for birthdays, anniversaries, and lost customers
- Phone # at top of page
- Google maps showing the location at bottom of the page
- Social media links
- Slider showing most commonly ordered items
- Builds guests list segregating them into breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Builds data points for single and family guests
- Online ordering menu for pickup or delivery
- Easy to change menue prices from phone or website
- Automatically follow up with lost guest
Our website builds include all of the above. Does Yours?
- and reviews
If you currently don't have a website then yes. You are missing out on new guests and guests that have forgotten about you
If your current site is missing the items above, you are losing out on new and repeat business that is costing $$$
It's absolutely crucial...Let us say it again...Absolutely 100% crucial
Proper SEO will help you rank in the google 3pack and it will bring in guests for the type of cuisine that you offer. Imagine when someone searches for Happy hour, Catering best steak or taco, and your site shows up at the top of the page.
Studies show that 91% of consumers don't go past page 1 of Google.
A basic templated site cost $600-$3000. A custom site can go from $3000-$25,000